Unreal Tournament 2004 is a multiplayer first person shooter that combines the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat with cutting-edge technology. Ten game modes - both team-based and "every man for himself" -- provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor arenas and vast outdoor environments. As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, players will take their fates into their hands, battling against up to 32 other players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.
In development by Epic Games -- the masterminds behind the Unreal franchise -- in conjunction with Digital Extremes, Unreal Tournament 2004 builds on the success of last year’s smash Unreal Tournament 2003, adding all new maps, characters, play modes, vehicles, weapons and technology. Featuring more than twice the amount of content as its predecessor (Unreal Tournament 2003), Unreal Tournament 2004 challenges gamers to develop lightning-fast reflexes and battlefield strategy.
The Tournament is a true measure of skill and determination... let battle commence!
- UT2004 Patch 3369 (Windows 32bit) -- security update
- UT2004 Patch 3369 (Linux)
- UT2004 Patch 3369 (Mac) -- hot fix
- UT2004 Patch 3369 (Windows 64bit)
- This pack contains three new vehicles (Cicada, Paladin and SPMA), as well as four new ONS levels (ONS-Adara, ONS-IslandHop, ONS-Tricky and ONS-Urban). It also adds bonus vehicle versions of the stock UT2004 ONS levels and six new characters with which to play. Linux/Mac users can unzip this file, delete the System/user.ini and Help/UT2004Logo.bmp files (as well as any .dlls or .exes), then copy the rest of the files to their installation (thanks Ryan Gordon). Note: you can find the original 3323-compatible bonus pack here for historical purposes. We recommend you use the version linked above (1.1), however.
- This pack contains a whopping 21 new maps, four new characters and a new mutator, created by some of the most talented members of the Unreal community.
- This pack contains 20 new maps, four new characters and two new mutators, created by some of the most talented members of the Unreal community.
- This map pack is re-release of the critically acclaimed Community Bonus Pack - originally released for Unreal Tournament 2003. All of the maps have been converted in one way or another, from very subtle changes to new layouts and designs, along with various bug fixes. Includes one bonus map.
- This bonus pack contains two new Onslaught maps - ONS-Ascendancy and ONS-Aridoom.